UNION OF SHIVA AND SHAKTI

Rhythms of Life
Secret of Eternal Bliss
Dance of Universal Ecstasy
Stability of Change with the Change
Philosophy of Transformation in Nature


Trance-formation of Day

Trance-formation of Day
Feeling the dynamics of nature

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Beauty of Nature's Nudity


I had many fairies in my childhood stories heard from grandma and mom. Then they appeared in my dreams and I was playing with them. When I was grown I forgot them and I though it was just imaginations. But once I entered into mother nature's womb I met them again. I saw these fairies in forest green, mountain ranges, water falls, ocean waves, cheeping birds and waning moon also. Rainbow is the reflection of these fairies beauful complexion. They don't wear costumes. I suppose they are naked. Only way you can see this divine nudity is rainbow. Now I have begun to see them in my dreams. Some of them are known from my childhood deams. Because I have played with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment