UNION OF SHIVA AND SHAKTI

Rhythms of Life
Secret of Eternal Bliss
Dance of Universal Ecstasy
Stability of Change with the Change
Philosophy of Transformation in Nature


Trance-formation of Day

Trance-formation of Day
Feeling the dynamics of nature

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Woodman's Diminishing Heartbeat


Woodman is not a real phenomenon. But I feel sometimes that I am like a woodman. Look at me my body is not slable. It is cracked. Broken and old. It is goin to die. No body wants it. Even I don't want it to survive. Because there is nothing eternal in this universe. Only thing is woodman has a soul. When this structure is dead the soul can get another new one. Can you hear the diminishing heartbeat of woodman? Why my soul wants to reside in this woodman. Becuase it is wooden. It has trees' smell, vision, texture, taste and sound. It can understand nature. I believe that trees are having souls. Therefore in next birth also I want to be a woodman...!

No comments:

Post a Comment