UNION OF SHIVA AND SHAKTI

Rhythms of Life
Secret of Eternal Bliss
Dance of Universal Ecstasy
Stability of Change with the Change
Philosophy of Transformation in Nature


Trance-formation of Day

Trance-formation of Day
Feeling the dynamics of nature

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I Want to Die in Ecstasy


Is this coming from heaven..? Who has created this beauty? I feel divine touch in this nature. It wraps my soul around. What is behind it? Nature's creativity...! Romance...! Ecstasy..! Bliss..! I can touch the bottom of this earth..! I can merge into it with my body. I feel so light, subtle and astral. If anybody wants to kill me throw me into this paradise. Keep my nose closed with this fragrance. Make blind with this luminary. I wil be deaf by this vibration. It can stop my heartbeat. All this pure air will enter my bosy and spraed over all vessels. Let me die in this please. I am sure I can go to the heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment