UNION OF SHIVA AND SHAKTI

Rhythms of Life
Secret of Eternal Bliss
Dance of Universal Ecstasy
Stability of Change with the Change
Philosophy of Transformation in Nature


Trance-formation of Day

Trance-formation of Day
Feeling the dynamics of nature

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Shinrinyoku: Walking through Forest


This reminds me all my childhood memories and provokes my inside child walking through the forest. It is full of happiness and harmony when I share the same air with tree and animals for breathing. It heals my body, mind and spirit. No medicine can provide such significant therapeutic effect on me. I can hear, see, smell, touch and taste woods and communicate with them rightly. A day will come when I will return to he forest and live with these creatures in peace. My ancestors are waiting there for me to come and met them. I believe in every tree ther is a deity and they are blessing us for our nature-friendly thoughts and deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment