UNION OF SHIVA AND SHAKTI

Rhythms of Life
Secret of Eternal Bliss
Dance of Universal Ecstasy
Stability of Change with the Change
Philosophy of Transformation in Nature


Trance-formation of Day

Trance-formation of Day
Feeling the dynamics of nature

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Lunatic Mind Reflected


Once the Mind is charmed by moon I become a lunatic. When you are wrapped with moonlight my body gets romantic feeling in between earth and sky. I will be floating in a golden water touched by angels' hands. No any other day like full moon day effects my life to be changed. The silver ring around moons aura expanding over my heart and absorbed into my vessels. The silky tides vibrate all over my body and tied into moon's inside. Then I can see the golden glisten within your heart. What charms my mind in moonlight's miracle. That's your arrival to the lake as a wind over the water. It makes only one sound in my heart. That is the voice of silence ..! Expression of the sou.l ...The link between Sun and Moon.


No comments:

Post a Comment