UNION OF SHIVA AND SHAKTI

Rhythms of Life
Secret of Eternal Bliss
Dance of Universal Ecstasy
Stability of Change with the Change
Philosophy of Transformation in Nature


Trance-formation of Day

Trance-formation of Day
Feeling the dynamics of nature

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Surface of Water: My Mind with Nature


I need the power of nature to breath and live. It is my soul's food. When I see the calmness of this of water I meditate on it. It can make my mind so relax. I can dive into my inner mind. It will show my unconscious desire and instincts. What I need to do in this life? Is it the correct way I am going on? Nature guides me always. I am so clear in my way..! Because I believe nature's guidance and directions. I feel like a tree on beside the lake. Even I cannot move I feel the moving of wind over lake. I am living when I feel others are alive...!

No comments:

Post a Comment