UNION OF SHIVA AND SHAKTI

Rhythms of Life
Secret of Eternal Bliss
Dance of Universal Ecstasy
Stability of Change with the Change
Philosophy of Transformation in Nature


Trance-formation of Day

Trance-formation of Day
Feeling the dynamics of nature

Friday, November 5, 2010

I was indispensable in nature



I was born in a village and it was almost a forest. But now it has become a city and no natural habitat is remained. I could see many animals, birds, insects and plants there. The mountain was covered with many green woods. The wind was carrying all fragrance of beautiful flowers. River was streaming down with enriched water of forestry healing power. When I was in my mother's womb I could hear frogs are singing the song of rainy season's arrival. In m childhood I could see many dragonflies are flying around and earthworms are nourishing the soil. I feel badly frustrated in denaturing and dehumanizing my home-village. I had no difference between my mother's womb and the village forest. Both were so comfortable. I was swimming in the womb. I could swim in the rivers and lakes. I was indispensable in nature. I want be buried under a tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment