UNION OF SHIVA AND SHAKTI

Rhythms of Life
Secret of Eternal Bliss
Dance of Universal Ecstasy
Stability of Change with the Change
Philosophy of Transformation in Nature


Trance-formation of Day

Trance-formation of Day
Feeling the dynamics of nature

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The turning point of my life journey


This may be picture for someone. Also this may be a place for somebody else. Sometimes this is only an attractive scene for anybody else. But this is the turning point of my life journey. This becomes the climax of all fantasies I had. Because I understood inspirations of my soul-mate at this romantic space. Here is the place I could overcome my insight conflict. I could counterfeit with misinterpretations. Anybody can take this picture but only one person can stand here holding my hand in my fantasy. Anybody can use this picture but nobody can own this place exclusively. Because it is my heavenly imprisonment. Anybody can imagine nice feeling of this environment but no body can keep this seen in memory. Because it my divine punishment. I am an euphoric victim of your perfect judgement. Then it became the turning point of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment