UNION OF SHIVA AND SHAKTI

Rhythms of Life
Secret of Eternal Bliss
Dance of Universal Ecstasy
Stability of Change with the Change
Philosophy of Transformation in Nature


Trance-formation of Day

Trance-formation of Day
Feeling the dynamics of nature

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I want to be reborn in same life


If you had a chance to be born again will you choose the same life again? Most of you won't I suppose. I want it again. Because then only I can correct some events and incidents as I wish. I met some people delayed in my life. I met some people early in my life. I have never met some people whom I wanted meet. I have met some people whom I didn't want to meet ever. This is whole life. It is intimacy and relationships. But are we really capable of facing the true nature of a relationship. May be.. NO>>> Can I understand somebody's touch who want to be with me? Can I understand somebody's feeling which looks forward to touch my heart? It is very sensitive to leave people who really love you. It is so difficult to separate from the heartiest kindness of anyone who holding my hand. That's why I want to be reborn in the same life as he same person.

No comments:

Post a Comment