UNION OF SHIVA AND SHAKTI

Rhythms of Life
Secret of Eternal Bliss
Dance of Universal Ecstasy
Stability of Change with the Change
Philosophy of Transformation in Nature


Trance-formation of Day

Trance-formation of Day
Feeling the dynamics of nature

Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Last Nightmare Made Me Wake UP


I had a nightmare in my long sleep. I was not able to breathe and I felt that being near to die. Then my mind was crying for somebody who loves me. My heart was so worried to leave the life in which that kind, intimate, nice, ultimate, soul-mate is smiling at me. Have you ever experienced a moment in which you feel dying. I have>> That's why I know the difference between the nightmare and a real death. In a dream I was swimming in darkness against the stream. I felt only cold but deep water inside the river flowing with my body. I was really looking for somebody who was in my hands. I wanted to swim and reach the bank. But I was only trying hard and drowning in the deep water. In my last breath I remember my though which fight against separation of my soul out of my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment