UNION OF SHIVA AND SHAKTI

Rhythms of Life
Secret of Eternal Bliss
Dance of Universal Ecstasy
Stability of Change with the Change
Philosophy of Transformation in Nature


Trance-formation of Day

Trance-formation of Day
Feeling the dynamics of nature

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Invisible Silk Thread of My Heart


My heart found a Silk thread which connects the insight of my soul. It is not really visible and clear to anybody but somebody can feel. I can be interpreted as many ways and seen as many forms. But it is all Knowledgeable, Intelligent, Natural, Unlimited, power of Love. Even somebody wants to keep it hidden it is not possible it's aura is glittering around my whole life. When the final day comes to me for the verdict of my life I feel difficult to separate my soul from the heart. It is so deeply rooted and tightly bound with my soul. That silk thread is giving me the life to my heart to beat and keep vital blood flowing through my body. If you believe it or not it is flowing through my mind shining as a moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment